· Re: Firmware Version : v2.10NA « Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 02:34:34 PM » So I connected my 655 to a SB 6120 with out it being connected …
Note: B2 appears to only be different in labeling. The default firmware claims B1 and even /proc/cpuinfo claim to be B1 revisions even though the packaging and the sticker say B2. Update!!! D1/E1 revision could be supported. You can find some useful information on the forum, as well as G1, due to project similarities. WARNING: The DIR-825 series is prone to hardware failure of the Ethernet ports.
· Router Model Dlink DIR-825 Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r42460 std (02/20/20) Kernel Version Linux 3.10.108-d10 #39293 Thu Feb 20 04:44:10 +04 2020 mips No automatic run Startup Commands. Wi-Fi clients don't get IP addresses
· Router Model Dlink DIR-825 Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r42366 std (02/14/20) Kernel Version Linux 3.10.108-d10 #38379 Fri Feb 14 07:01:04 +04 2020 mips No run automatic Startup Command. you have to start manually and routing doesn't work in openvpn Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r41813 std (12/29/19)
Get notifications on updates for this project. Get the SourceForge newsletter. Get newsletters and notices that include site news, special offers and exclusive discounts about IT products & services.
Attention : This firmware is engineered for Indian products only. Using this firmware on a device outside of India will void your warranty and may render the device unusable.
R2.3B is the latest firmware release. This post will remain here as a reference. Please click here to go to the R2.3B post or see the label cloud (bottom right). On 10 June, Motorola released new firmware for the current generation of MOTOTRBO radios. Included in this release are a number of enhancements which make MOTOTRBO an even more compelling choice for customers on the move. Some of the ...
· Firmware: v2.10NA 11/15/2012 12:00:00 AM Release Notes: - Fixed some IPv6 issues. - Fixed mDNS issue. - Enhance iOS 6 compatibility. Update: 2/29/2013 The Canadian DLink web site had a beta version that is officially posted. It seems to fix and resolve the wireless Guest Zone issue. It can be used on NA units as well. Even though I see now it's ...
· Just a suggestion, you can always read the build threads in this forum. I have a DIR-825 rev B1 that I update and use. I do not use the wireless as much as others, so I do not test that as much, but since I use it for media network I do use it heavily for routing and isolation.
Contact Premium Support. This product has been discontinued. Free support for this product has ended on 10/31/2014
It is never too soon to be kind, for we never know how soon it will be too late.